-
July 3rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
#21
Inactive Member
He don't want this one, ma. We'll be raffling next day at church! One ticket each, we's got seven of 'em!
-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
#22
Inactive Member
sigh today is MY day and no one is here...they must be there...or everywhere...or maybe nowhere..oh where oh where can they beeeeee...
-
August 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
#23
Inactive Member
I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone
Where could I beeeeee
Great, now that song's gonna be stuck in my head all night!
-
August 3rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
#24
Inactive Member
hahaha don't you just hate the " song stuck in your head" thing???..Oh where or where has my little dog gone"...........snicker...
-
August 4th, 2005, 03:09 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Yeah, this morning, when I woke up, the played the Kylie classic "can't get you out of my head" and indeed I couldn't.
-
August 4th, 2005, 03:59 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Well at least it was the theme to Barney!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
August 5th, 2005, 06:15 PM
#27
Inactive Member
-
August 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
#28
Inactive Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah the last one..hey whats that on his stomach...I don't remember that
-
August 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Look at all the Barny's...such an endless supply of pictures..such a memory..trade ya!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks